Thursday, August 23, 2007

It Lives! (and squidoo, too)

I'm at a different stage in life now, and I'm going to start blogging again. There were a lot of things I tagged to blog "when I got around to it" but I never got around to it. That's going to change.

In other news, I've discovered Squidoo and created my first "lens" on one of my favorite actors, Kevin Spacey and what I believe to be some of his best work so far.

For those of you not familiar with it, squidoo is a site that lets you create a "lens" on any subject you'd like. A lens is basically a page that you can create with a set of pre-packaged modules to help you add in things from ebay, amazon, flickr, google or whatever you'd like. It's pretty neat.

If it sounds like your kind of thing, sign up and give it a shot. It's all free. And you can get a bonus $5 when you earn your first $15 (and in all fairness, I'd get $5, too!) when you sign up through this referral link.

No comments: